Sunday, September 29, 2019

Dr. Greg Wood, from Mexico


 “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I Am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” ~ Matt 28:19-20

We had an awesome wonderful Anniversary Celebration, thank you so much, I feel exceedingly loved!  Special Thanks to the Church Board and all of you who came to celebrate with me. The years of our friendship have been rewarding and prayerfully the Lord has been blessed with all we have accomplished in the Ministry at Commerce together. I will be going on vacation this next week and Bro. Randy Goerndt with be with you in service next Sunday. Please know I am a call away should you need me. [515-201-8657 And it won’t bother me at all if you need to call me.]  My Jewelly is available if you need something and she will be blessed to serve you.

Today my Son in the Faith is with us to share about the Orphanage in Mexico. His daughter Alma will also be with him. It is always a joy to hear the news of the children and have Alma share with us too. We are working with Dr. Wood to establish an online Bible College. Of course this blessed me greatly. We have shared our studies and prayerfully they will reach the nations once again through the Ministry of Fountain of Life.

“Prayer is the mighty engine that moves the Mission work!”

I am grateful that God has placed a Prayer team in our House. Please know you can call the church for Prayer. Prayer is a powerful strength that God has given to His People – to think we can come boldly into our God’s Presence through the vehicle of Prayer. His ear is always open to us and His arms outstretched to carry us if need be. The Prayer team meets every Tuesday Am at about 8 o’clock. You can always call a few minutes before 8 and they will Pray for you as they gather together. If no one answers leave a message they will get it before Prayer.  Full of Thanksgiving, Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment