Monday, May 20, 2019

Special Guest Minister: Dr. Ron Breese


The Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.”  ~ Psalm 27:1-3

Please welcome my son in the Faith and our brother in the Lord, Dr. Ron Breese. He will be the Messenger of the Word today. I am in Illinois this week-end on a family meeting, I will be officiating at my Great Nephew’s Wedding. I appreciate your prayer as I travel and God’s Mercy for strength. Have a great Sunday as you worship together and Praise our Lord and Savour.

Devotional reading for the weekPsalm 27, Ps 37:7-8, Prov. 20:22; Isa. 30:18:

The Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple.

For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a Rock.

Now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in His Tabernacle Sacrifices of Joy; I will Sing, yea, I will Sing Praises unto the Lord. Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have Mercy also upon me, and answer me.

 “I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a Rock, and established my goings. And He hath put a New Song in my mouth, even Praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.” Ps 40:1-3 

The Benediction & Blessing

Blessings and Honor unto Our God and Savor! We have entered into Your House with Praise, we have heard Your Word, We have felt Your Presence; We stand in the midst of multiplied Blessings.  We receive all the Blessings of Your Hand, for our heart is full of Love for You. We ask for Your Blessings upon our Family, upon our neighbors, and we Pray that all who do not know You will come to the Saving Grace of forgiveness. Continue Heavenly Father to pour out Your Precious Holy Spirit upon the lives of Your People, Perform Your will to us is our hearts desire. Walk with us through this week until we come together once more to worship You! Thank You once again for all Your Blessings! We ask this in Your Holy Name, and in Jesus Name, and the name of the Holy Ghost, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment