Monday, July 4, 2011

The Spiritual Vibrations are in Concert


June 5, 2011: “I will Worship toward thy Holy Temple, and Praise Thy name for Thy lovingkindness and for Truth: for thou hast magnified Thy Word above all Thy name.”  − Ps 138:2
We welcomed the Spiritual Vibrations once more to our Church, it is a rare occasion as they came together in a precious reunion.  We are exceedingly blessed to have them.  We have set this day to just come into His presence and magnify His Holy Name.  Our Scripture Reading  is from the Psalms of David, the unique Psalmist of Israel!  May we enter into this precious time of song and celebration as the Praises go forth. David loved to go to the house of the Lord, it was joy to his soul and meat to his spirit. He talks much about the Lord’s house and there are multitudes of songs of praise in his writings.  He is truly nudged by the Holy Spirit of God and always ready to give forth a praise. We have been experiencing warfare in our city, there has been a campaign against God.  The billboards have declared there is no God, the marquee on the city buses have degreed the same message, but let us look at the Word of God for David writes under the unction of the Holy Spirit; “The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works …”  −Psalm 14:1─ In Psalm 18 David sends a song to the chief musician,  a song of praise for deliverance from his enemies.  “I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my Strength, in whom I will trust; my Buckler, and the Horn of my Salvation, and my High Tower. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be Praised: so shall I be Saved from mine enemies.”  This is our song of Salvation for the Lord has truly delivered us! He is our Rock, our foundation and we will be strong in Him!  So let the anointed music fill you heart and release the joy of the Lord within, for no weapon formed against us will prosper!  He, our Lord is worthy of our praise! Worshipping & praising with you, And loving you, Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment